Enertech Global, LLC.
Enertech Global is a dedicated geothermal manufacturer, producing GeoComfort, Hydron Module and TETCO® geothermal equipment. Our corporate headquarters are located in Greenville, Illinois, and our products are made exclusively in the United States, with production facilities located in Mitchell, South Dakota.
Enertech, the original company , was founded in 1996 as a geothermal heat pump distributor. Enertech Global was founded in 2007, upon the acquisition of Hydron Module, LLC. In all, our geothermal design and development is based on a solid 20 year history of quality engineering. We have over 100 years of geothermal experience between our four senior executives alone and we believe we have the most innovative geothermal product line on the market today.
We are a privately held company and unlike other geothermal manufacturers, we answer to our distributors, dealers and the end users of our products, not to shareholders. Our four guiding principles are:
- To supply products that are of high quality and reliability
- To produce products in a lead-time that meets our customers' expectations
- To manufacture value-added products with the features and benefits that fit the needs of our customers
- TO offer products at a price point that is competitive in the marketplace that meet the first three objectives
In achieving these goals, Enertech Global will be in a distinctive position to meet the needs of your customers and enhance the profitability of your business.
Enertech is a company with family values and beliefs. As such, we are committed to the following:
- Partnerships: We believe you don’t have to be related to be family
- Excellence: We believe our employees are our most valuable asset
- Loyalty: We believe in earning the trust and allegiance of those who sell our products. We believe that they deserve our best quality and service, which puts us in a distinctive position to enhance the profitability of our customers’ businesses
- Certainty: We believe home and business owners deserve assurance of reliability, comfort, and savings – complete peace of mind. They should be our strongest advocates and that is the principle indicator of our company’s success
- Obligation: We believe we are responsible for contributing to the well-being of the communities, cities and countries where we do business
- Conscience: We believe in improving the global atmosphere through environmental consciousness, a culture of care and enduring optimism