When Enertech first began in 1996, it was with one simple philosophy: People come first. Since that day, that’s exactly what we’ve been doing, and we now manufacture great brands such as GeoComfort, Hydron Module, and TETCO. As a people-centric company, we believe in family values, loyalty beyond reason, assurance in quality craftsmanship, and making the world a better place. That’s our roadmap, carefully guiding every decision we make. In fact, it’s more than just what we believe; It’s simply who we are.
With that, we’re always looking for ways to move our company forward, stay innovative, and encourage small changes to make a big impact on our environment. From our products to our work atmosphere, everything we do carries this philosophy, and you’ll see it throughout every department and within our strategic partnerships and vendor relations.
Throughout the years, we’ve experienced phenomenal growth and delivered award-winning product innovations. In 2011, we took on a new investor in NIBE Industrier AB, the 8,000 employee strong European company and the largest geothermal heat pump manufacturer in the world. With their added support, we’ve been able to continue focusing on our world-class product design and continue to set a new standard in the geothermal industry. For example, we were the first to use an all-aluminum microchannel air coil, eliminating unit failure caused by formicary corrosion.
At Enertech, we think a little differently about geothermal technology. Because of our unique approach, we continue to find ways to make it even better for contractors to install and homeowners to enjoy. We do this, all while maintaining our commitment to product excellence and quality craftsmanship. Experience the Enertech Global difference in not just our product’s quality, but in the way we do business. To us, it’s not business. We’re family.
How it all started:
Enertech, Inc., the original company, was founded in 1996 by Steve and Karen Smith as a geothermal heat pump distributor. They were inspired to develop a better workplace for their employees while focusing on creating the best service for their dealers. And, that’s exactly what they did. This concept has created a truly unique culture at the corporate office where the customer always comes first. While we continue to grow at Enertech, their passion stays at the forefront.
The growth of the company led to the founding of Enertech Manufacturing in 2007 upon acquiring Hydron Module, LLC. With a solid 20-year history of quality engineering and well over 75 years of geothermal experience among our senior staff, today we’re concentrating our efforts on producing the most innovative geothermal product lines on the market. And, we’ve made improvements in our field that haven’t gone unnoticed in the industry.
Our family of brands has been recognized for high quality and design by industry publications including multiple Dealer Design awards from the ACHR News in both 2010 and 2012. Products also meet stringent ENERGY STAR requirements, with many proudly displaying their “Most Efficient” status.
Read our Philosophy We report to you:
We are a privately held company. Unlike other geothermal manufacturers, we answer to our distributors, dealers and the end users of our products, not to shareholders. Our four guiding principles are:
- To supply products that are of high quality and reliability
- To produce products in a lead-time that meets our customers' expectations
- To manufacture value-added products with the features and benefits that fit the needs of our customers
- To offer products at a price point that is competitive in the marketplace while meeting the first three objectives
In achieving these goals, Enertech Global will be in a distinctive position to meet the needs of your customers and enhance the profitability of your business.
Enertech is a company with family values and beliefs. As such, we are committed to the following:
- Partnerships: We believe you don’t have to be related to be family.
- Excellence: We believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
- Loyalty: We believe in earning the trust and allegiance of those who sell our products. It’s simple. You deserve our best quality and service, which puts us in a distinctive position to enhance the profitability of your business.
- Certainty: We believe home and business owners deserve assurance of reliability, comfort, and savings – complete peace of mind. You should be our strongest advocates and that is the principle indicator of our company’s success.
- Obligation: We believe we are responsible for contributing to the well-being of the communities, cities and countries where we do business.
- Conscience: We believe in improving the global atmosphere through environmental consciousness, a culture of care, and enduring optimism.